PSP Pandora Deluxe v0.4
Rapidshare - http://rapidshare.com/files/137017209/ppd04.rar.html
Megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MRPJRPWC
Here you have it, an all-in-one solution for your Pandora Needs.
This program is designed to prepare your PSP Memory Stick to be used with the Pandora
Battery. Unfortunately this program can not change your Battery to Pandora, however it
will copy programs to the Memory Stick in order for you to do this yourself.
This is just a quick bugfix version which fixes a small bug when creating the config.txt
file for the Time Machine IPL. The program now uses MD5 Hashes to check the Eboot files
to make sure they are correct. Lastly, Hellcats Pandora Installer was updated to
Hope you enjoy this nice little program.
WARNING !!! THIS PROGRAM WILL FORMAT THE PATH YOU SELECT AS YOUR PSP, SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU SELECT THE CORRECT DRIVE, AND BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA FROM YOUR PSP MEMORY CARD
* A PC with Windows XP / Windows Vista and .NET Framework v2.0.
* A PSP with USB Connection and 3.xx/4.xx M33 Custom Firmware Installed.
* The official Sony Firmware EBOOT files for 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, and 4.01
What it does:
* Formats your PSP Memory Stick
* Copy the TimeMachine IPL to the Memory Stick.
* Copy Official Firmwares 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, and 4.01 to your PSP.
* Installs jas0nuk's Pandora ELF Menu to access all the programs.
* Installs Hellcats Pandora Installer to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v3 to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v4 to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v5 to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v6 to your PSP.
* Installs Time Machine v0.1 to your PSP.
* Installs the Noobz Pandora 1.50 Downgrader Installer to your PSP.
How to use it:
1. First of all, BACKUP YOUR MEMORY STICK as this program will FORMAT it.
2. Start the Application and load in the Eboot files.
3. Select the Programs you wish to install on your Memory Stick.
4. Select your PSP Drive to be formatted and prepared.
5. Press the "Start" button to start formatting and copying files to your PSP.
- Fixed some small bugs
- Now using MD5 Hashes to check the Eboot files
- Upgraded Hellcats Pandora Installer to Revision 4a