Tuesday, 16/Apr/2024, 16:53:53
.:Unlock.do.am:.
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main htc rom tool: new software to deal with ROMs - Forum Registration Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Pocket PC / SmartPhone » Unlock / Upgrade / Firmware » htc rom tool: new software to deal with ROMs ((NEW RELEASE 1.1.4))
htc rom tool: new software to deal with ROMs
DBXBOXDate: Thursday, 22/Jan/2009, 20:06:49 | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators

--------------------------
htc rom tool version 1.1.4
by Dark Simpson
--------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE USING THIS TOOL

This small application makes process of working with ROM's for some new HTC devices are bit more comfortable. htc rom tool will contain several instruments to deal with ROMs or it's parts.
Now, these instruments are implemented:

1. ROM builder. With this tool you can build a ROM (*.nbh) from a rom parts (*.nb) in a comfortable interface.
The built ROM is correctly signed (with my own cert), checked for errors and is ready to download into device. The device MUST be CERTIFICATE CHECKING unlocked for this (you need to use HACKED SPL for your device), or you will get an error while flashing (it is not fatal for your device I think, but keep attention on this fact!).
There is a possibility to add new devices to build ROM for by editing program's configuration file. This is described inside the "htcrt.ini" configuration file.

In the next versions these tools will be added:
- ROM extractor (to extract all *.nbh file or only a several needed parts from it)
- Splash tool (to deal with all kinds of ROM splash screens in a comfortable manner).
- ExtRom tool (to extract and rebuild "extended ROMs")
- System tool (to extract and rebuild an OS part and, maybe, to edit some contents inside unpacked system like initial registry and so on...)

Download link :

WolfDate: Saturday, 04/Dec/2010, 05:25:18 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users

All Links are down. Please reupload.

Forum » Pocket PC / SmartPhone » Unlock / Upgrade / Firmware » htc rom tool: new software to deal with ROMs ((NEW RELEASE 1.1.4))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Unlock.do.am © 2024