WHAT YOU NEED -
1. BB Desktop Manager installed.
2. Your Phones Latest OS downloaded and installed and Vendor.xml deleted
3. MFI Multiloader 22.214.171.124 installed.
4. The VSM File
STEPS I FOLLOWED.
1. Open MML and connect your phone and let MML continue its procedure till your see "1" on your phones screen.
2. Now disconnect your Phone and type "START" on your phone - You should now see " No Application Linked(Factory OS) " on your phones screen. You would normally just install/restore your OS using Blackberry DM now and your phone would be SIM unlocked.
But we now need to change the VSM file, in order to change the Vendor ID, before we install the OS.
3. Keep the Internet disconnected and open MML and untick "AUTO START"
4. Now on your computer keyboard press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F12 to get the secret hidden menu in MML
5. NOW connect your phone.
6. Click on LOAD VSM and Choose the VSM file that your have downloaded earlier - Press "OK" Once the VSM File successfully installed.
7. Now Open Blackberry Desktop Manager and Install / Restore the Latest OS you want.
When you start up your phone, you will have DE-BRANDED and a new Vendor ID.
I used the VSM attached for myself and it worked. This DE-BRANDED and now my phones "DATA UNLOCKED" as well and SIM UNLOCKED as well - All in One.
Download all VSM pack