Sound Forge 9.0c (Build 405)
What’s new in version 9.0:
- Multichannel audio editing and recording.
- Updated Channel Converter for multichannel files.
- Updated Spectrum Analysis for multichannel files.
- Drag-and-drop mixing and pasting between channels.
- Hardware Meters window for monitoring hardware outputs and adjusting preview levels.
- Phase scope and mono-compatibility meter.
- You can now cut, paste, and delete data from individual channels of multichannel files.
- You can now update the cursor position and selection by double-clicking and editing the selection status boxes in data windows.
- Improved process and effects dialogs with selection, wet/dry mix, fade-in/out controls.
- Adjust data window selections/crossfades when process and effects dialogs are visible.
- Enhanced snapping.
- Enhanced color customization via Display Preferences.
- Enhanced keyboard customization.
- Updated marker and region ruler with selection snapping.
- Access to Sony Music Studios Internet Mastering (Help > Sony Music Studios Internet Mastering).
- Gracenote® MusicID™ technology for extracted audio from CDs.